Separating fact from fiction for managing Gen Y sales reps.
This eBook explores how different Generation Y (Millennial) workers are from the remainder of the current workforce.
We took a "Mythbusters" approach to test 7 preconceptions:
- Gen Y wants more from their work lives than just a paycheck. They aren't motivated, chiefly, by compensation.
- They aren’t willing to put in the hours. They work to live, not live to work.
- They crave attention in the form of constant feedback and guidance.
- They’re digital natives. They look at technology differently.
- They’re job jumpers and lack organization loyalty.
- They hit quota three months in a row and ask, “What’s next?”
- They can’t handle rejection.
After reading this eBook, you'll know how to better manage and motivate Gen Y employees to be the best sales reps.